Friday, 17 April 2009

Still rotting at home~

Wednesday I went for NUS faculty of science scholarship interview. Don't know whether I performed well not but of couse hope that I can get the scholarship. Received the acceptance letter from NTU le but I still haven't decide which uni to go because at first I was quite inclined to choose the integrated programme-Math& econs offered by NTU. By after being persuaded by NUS interviewers, I think I need to consider and do my research more carefully again. ><

Supposedly, my first korean class should start yesterday. However it was postponed again!!! Argh! I think most probably there are not enough students to start the class. So, if anyone is interested in learning korean too, pls tell me! =P

Yesterday went to the Singapore Cancer Society with munyee to do some volunteer (admin) work. They really need many volunteers. So, anyone keen to help out,pls tell me too. ^^

Haven't care about my driving stuff for very long. Still thinking whether to switch to private not.

Currently taking three private tuitions. One of them is a J1 student. Oh man. The first lesson wasn't really good because I couldn't solve a few questions. Feel quite bad. Second lesson was better. (must do homework liao...><)

No comments: