Thursday, 31 December 2009

Big Bang wins “Best Newcomer”/2009 Korean Fashion Statements

Yo. Went shopping today at bugis. Bought one black dress. I like the cutting at the collar there. ^^
Going to count down at home. Watching those live countdown shows on TV now...

On the way walking back home just now, I heard a cat's meow suddenly. I turned around and realized a cat was behind me. I continued walking ahead...and it followed me! As I walked faster, it speeded up to get closer to me. OMG. I was thinking whether I should run a not but I afraid it would come chasing at me too. In the end, somehow I managed to escape... *Phew~*


Saw this good news!---

Big Bang wins “Best Newcomer” at 51st Japan Record Awards + “Gara Gara GO!” Performance

Yay~~ Congrats to my dearest Big Bang!! ^^


Check out this---

2009 Korean Fashion Statements

I like CL's sunglasses & lego rings!!! I want to buy if I'm rich! =P

No comments: