Thursday, 31 December 2009

My Fav KPOP 2009

Top 10 Favourite Korean songs 2009
(Actually not really because I have too many favourite kpop songs le. But for the moment, from what I can recall, this would be my fav list...)
1. G-Dragon--- Heartbreaker (Woah! Look at the number of views...)
2. 2NE1--- I Don't Care
3. Wheesung--- Insomnia
4. 8eight--- Goodbye my Love
5. Shinee--- Stand By Me
6. Epik High--- Map the Soul
7. Outsider--- Loner/Alone
8. Lee Ssang--- The Girl Who Can't Break Up, The Boy Who Can't Leave
9. T-ara & Supernova--- T.T.L (Time To Love)
10. Davichi--- My Man


Top 5 Favourite KPOP MVs 2009
1. G-Dragon--- Heartbreaker
2. 2PM--- Heartbeat
3. Son Dambi--- Saturday Night
4. Epik High--- Wannabe
5. Girls Generation--- Gee


Top 5 Favourite KPOP dances 2009
1. Super Junior--- Sorry Sorry
2. Brown Eyed Girls--- Abracadabra
3. Taeyang--- Wedding Dress
4. Shinee--- Ring Ding Dong
5. 4 Minute--- Muzik

No comments: