Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Thai-pop

Haheho... Just happened to listen to these Thailand songs and I find them very nice!! ^^ Perhaps you've never listen to thai songs before, so this has to be your first time. You might fall in love! =P



Waii (หวาย) - ห่างกันสักพัก Break
Love it even more after watching the MV. The male character inside is handsome man. He's Tomo from K-Otic which is a boys group I'm going to introduce later.



K-OTIC - เหงาปาก (Alone) [Album "Free To Play"]
Oh I love this song very much!! Love the chorus... A pity the MV is not out yet. The rap is in korean. I was wondering why and I realized one of the boys is a korean (if I'm not wrong). Haheho... All the guys are very handsome. ^^ Downloaded their whole album. Not bad, all very nice. Very soothing and melodious. Easy to remember.
DL link: http://www.multiupload.com/GUOZK6S1DA




K-OTIC - เรื่องของเรา(อย่าบอกเขาเลย) (Secret)
OMG. I love the chorus high pitch part. Totally adds flavour to the whole song. I won't say they are very good singers but their song composers really did a great job in my opinion la. At least their songs attract me, a non-thailand girl.



Monkey Hero - ถ้าเธอมีจริง (Unbelievable) ft.Girly Berry
I like the girls' part. Sexy voices.



K-OTIC -Dejavu
Another song from K-OTIC. Quite a simple/normal song.

No comments: