Sunday, 7 March 2010

KPOP 2 (Feb 2010)

Yoyoyo~ Hehe my mid-term exams are finally over! At least can relax a bit though I still have a lot of stuff undone. XP



The Black - Never Again
What a sad song...



The Black (더 블랙) - 사랑도 가져가
Nice. A suitable song to sing when you feel alone or low.



Oneway - Magic
Definitely a new group to look out in 2010. Their songs (or rather their vocals) make me listen attentively to every word and every tune they sing. I like this group combination. (keeping into my playlist...)



One Way (원웨이) - One Way
Quite 'American' hip-hop style. But I love it! =P Their songs are addictive man.
*MUST LISTEN*



One Way - U Drag
Just feel like recommending their whole album here because their songs are just too nice. Their English is good. The part where they sing together totally melts me.



Baby G (베이비 지) - Cryin Part II ft. C-Boi



Big Bang - Lollipop 2 MV (Director Cut Ver)
I think this is not yet the official MV but it's still nice to watch! I like how TOP and Seungri sway during the first sentence of the chorus. I like GD's yellow smiley face shirt!!



Kara - Lupin
Although SNSD's "Oh!" is still topping the music chart, this booming hit from Kara is definitely a threat to them. Hara is so pretty and Nicole is so cool here. I like the dance choreography for this song, especially the jerky hip sway @0:28 and the 'emergency exit' dance @0:50. Their live performance is awesome too. ^^
*MUST WATCH*



T-Ara (티아라) - 너 때문에 미쳐 (I Go Crazy Because Of You)
A lot of autotune and I agree with Jackson that the scenes are changed too frequent and fast such that it makes me dizzy~~ @.@ But I don't deny that the song is addictive and dance is too sexy.



T-ara (티아라) - 내가 너무 아파
This song is much gentler. Melody is nice too though it sounds quite 'familiar'.



IU - Fifth Finger [19 Nineteen OST]
Woah~~ Such a clear and smooth voice. Add points to the movie. It really brings up the ambience. Anyway, TOP and Seungri participate in the movie! =P



MBLAQ (엠블랙) - 그대 내 맘에 들어오면은 (Feat. C-Luv)

No comments: