Tuesday, 2 March 2010

KPOP (Feb 2010)

Oh, please let me take a break... XP
Last month (feb) had released a lot of new nice kpops and I'd love to share with you all. ^^
Too many so I shall select those I really love...



Lee Seo Jun (of Yurisangja) - 모두 잠든 후에(feat. 김진표)



Wink (윙크) - 얼쑤
Haheho!! I'm loving Korea trot songs man~ =P



U-Kiss (유키스) - 뭐라고
I think this is better than their title song.



J.AE feat. MBLAQ(G.O) - Even If We Can't Speak Of The End
Woah.. Love it. Very soothing and romantic. One of the nicest female ballad singers I've ever heard. If I'm not wrong, she's the one who sang with Howl Goong's OST "Perhaps Love".



2NE1 - Try to copy me (날 따라 해봐요)
Yay~~ 2NE1 is back with this single!! Waiting eagerly for their MV. They rock!!!
"날 따라 해봐요~~"



Lovely (러블리) - 오늘의 날씨[The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry OST]
Sound like some christmas song.. Haha...



Paul Baek (폴백) - She
Like the chorus.



Meilin - This Is Me



4minute Hyun Ah & T-Max Park Yoon Hwa - Love Parade (작년 겨울)
Nice. =) Like the guy's voice.



Mint.B (민트비) - 발렌타인데이 다운
A very cute song!


More to come~~ ^^

No comments: