Wednesday, 26 November 2008

Class BBQ

Yo just came back from gz's house. Quite full. Ate a lot oily food. No! Prom is coming! So tomorrow xy, my and I going for morning jog. Then maybe we'll have breakfast together and watch dvds at xy's house. Nice. Afternoon maybe go library with my and have dinner with her and sm.

First thing we did when we reached gz's house-play cards. Haheho. Very long never play liao. But 手气not bad. Xy came late, I nearly thought she lost her way or something. Haha. I thought she's bringing her sister la. Because her sister currently seems to be obsessed with jx. Oh my. She thinks his gaming skills very zai. So jx actually has a 5 years old female fan liao.

Then, it's bbq. Wow. Gz's mum bought 3 lobsters! One of them 意志力very强,杀也杀不死. I tried a small piece. Not bad. First time ate bbqed lobster. I don’t really know how to bbq, but I tried to help whatever I can. Enjoyed applying butter. That's an easy job. But my skin nearly bbqed by the fire, and seemed to be lathered with a layer of oil. Jj drank 6 cans of drinks(as usual)!! He said he was full but a few minutes later I saw him eating another stick of sausage. -.-" You know la. His stomach is 无底洞.

I missed my 十兄弟and 小娘惹.

After bbq, went back to room to play cards. We played cheat again. No actually I watched them play. Then we played the game in which everyone randomly chooses a card and places it at his or her forehead without looking at his or her own and the aim is not to pick the smallest card. (You should know that game.) We successfully tricked jj twice but in the end we didn’t execute the forfeit which is 喝酒. Haheho. Then we played the pig game. Damn stupid. Suggested by jx. It's something like a combination of heart attack and "don’t talk to me" thingy. I don’t know how to explain. Luckily, I was not the stupidest pig. Is it yuen?

Hope this is not the last class outing. ><
I'll miss the guys when they go ns.

No comments: