Thursday, 27 November 2008

I need clothes!

Morning went for job interview. Very short one. Agent later called in the afternoon. Got the job successfully. Next week start. Hope I can handle it. I'm considering relief teaching in schools too.


Prom stuff haven't settle. (Guys no need worry so much lor) Tomorrow going with xl and hy to shop for clothes, for both prom and work. Realized I REALLY have no suitable clothes for work. Today I wore casual clothes to interview, and then others all wore very formally. ><


I want to go to JJ lin's concert which will be holding next year. Money is one thing. I don’t want to go alone ah. But don't think any of my friends is interested in going.

Now chatting with xjj. Talking about me teaching in schools. Then he slerned my height again. So, I should go primary school instead of secondary. -.-" I said I'll pretend to be very strict in the first day to avoid bullying from the students.


Imagine this:
A class of guozhens--- 直接slern me. one makes me faint liao.
A class of yuens--- all sleeping.
A class of javises--- all missing.
A class of junjies and zengweis--- need to bring headphones.
A class of zixians--- all playing chess.
A class of jacksons--- all playing cards.

No comments: