Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Post-exams thoughts

I've been slacking these days. Was really excited about it during the exams. Was thinking:"Oh man! What can I do after the exams. Hmm… learn Korean, shopping, exercise, read books, learn cooking from my ah ma etc. Oh my! There are so many things I want to do." I was really excited.

And yes. Immediately after A levels, I went to library. Our class went to topone ktv and sang for a whole day. That was nice. Afterwards, I stay at home most of the time. Sleep, online, read, watch tv, eat, sleep, online…

I think I become fatter after exams. So I decided to go exercise. I went for a short run yesterday in the HDB area. I only ran for a while and I was panting like siao. >< Then, took a bath and repeated everything again. Sleep, online, read, watch tv, eat, sleep, online… Probably e fats that I just lost came back and with some more extra too. No, I better exercise consistently because prom is coming!

Speaking of which, I haven't decide on my dress. Maybe I will wear my cousin's one. Still need to settle on my hair, bag, heels and makeup. Troublesome man. Guys no need to worry so much. A bit regretted going to prom. Xy was suggesting me to wear hanbok. I'd love that but my said it's quite aa and unsuitable for the theme (which I don't know). "Annyeong haseyo?"

Later I'm heading to gz's house for class bbq. Hope it will be a memorable one. I like to sit there and wait for people to serve me. BUT. Our guys won't do that for girls. How would they look that when they are bald??? =P
Oh my!

No comments: