Tuesday, 24 March 2009

꽃보다 남자 Boys over Flowers








J & J













Been watching this drama these days... very nice! ^^






Guys are shuai and girls are pretty. ohman,I'm quite fu qian! =P haheho...








His scenes are really little. ke lian.



Yijung is so cool!



Yijung & Gaeul tgt forever!!!











F4 play A LOT of sports in the drama, eg horse riding, soccer, pool, swimming, racing, golf, shooting etc.



I wanna go korea!!!



They are so compatible.






I'm loving jihoo more and more! ^^



F4 rocks!






I like jihoo' new haircut.



Best version of F4


They have the look, height, build, acting etc...



The OST perfectly blend well with the drama. I love all of them. =)
How can I not like the drama?





Ohman. Bai ma wang zi.















Their clothes are quite... ><>






Woobin looks like an ang mo here.



I like jandi's dress!






I prefer junpyo with straight hair.









The girl on the extreme left committed suicide. ><



She's so beautiful~



Hs back looks like Rui.



She's so evil.



Junpyo's onni rocks!



Jaekyeong








I wish my hair can be a straight as hers too. haheho!


If you've never watch any version of hana yori dango, then you should at least watch this one!
If you have already watched (be it the taiwan or jap version), no harm watching this one because they are actually quite different. It's a totally different feeling I think.

Credits:

No comments: