Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Thx Ruijuan!!!

I was asking ruijuan about computing+math uni combi.

"hmm for math you should be ok la i think. but for computing, i think if you get your basics right, it applies to all computer programming languages. you will get the logic quickly.
and you seem to be such a kind of person to me. ^^
youre more logical and step by step, calm in thinking. tt's why you survived H3 math anyways... like for me, i cannot. like i am the kind of person who cannot do step by step proving and stuff
so i think you should go for it. "


My aunt said study math usually ended up as a teacher or do research. Then she sent me this link:
http://www.mingpaonews.com/20090325/gfb1.htm

"數學一直不是港生選修的熱門科目,丘成桐指家長總以為數學沉悶及無前途,子女讀完數學後無工做。「數學家畢業後不一定要教書,華爾街及不少大企業均聘請數學家。」他透露,早前有獵頭公司邀請他到華爾街金融機構擔任研究工作,年薪達100萬美元(約775萬港元),但已遭他拒絕。"

Ruijuan 真看得起我! ^^

Now, I'm more determined to take this course! I must really think it through.
Thx Ruijuan!!!

No comments: