Tuesday, 10 November 2009

G-Dragon---A Boy


G-Dragon’s “A Boy” Music Video



[FANCAM] G-Dragon - Always Acapella @ STAND UP concert
OMG OMG!!! Please watch this!
I'm really admiring GD more and more... No doubt, he's the leader. When GD heard the background music stopped, he stayed calm and immediately backed up Taeyang with his awesome beat-boxing skills! Definitely, he did not disappoint the fans there and instead showcased Big Bang's singing and beat-boxing talents and also presented another special and wonderful 'acapella' performance for them. ^^
They are just too cool. Love them...
**MUST WATCH**


Well, I shall update myself a bit. =P
Exams coming...><" But haven't start my revision. Others are already accumulating questions to ask lecturers. I must really try to stay away from computer now.

Anyway, for the past few weeks, been busy organising for my CCA (NUS CSC) project, Grant a Wish. We had already held 2 parties in 2 special schools. And I really find doing all these very meaningful and enjoyable. I shall elaborate more next time. We'll be having external drive in coming December. Do look out for more updates near the date and please support if you can/wish. =) Thanks.

Gonna sleep le. Tmr(no, today) is 8am lecture. X)

No comments: