Friday, 27 November 2009

KPOP 2 (Nov 2009)

Yo. Long time never blog so a bit excited to post everything I want. Haheho...
U might think that my exams are over but NO! Still left one paper on next Monday but please allow me to slack for once. =P

Over these few weeks, there are many awesome new kpops released so please enjoy! ^^


2NE1 - Please Don't Go
My number one song currently!!! This song has been playing in my mind again and again these 3 days and even when I was taking my exam! You may not like it at 'first sight' but I bet you will love it after the 'second date'. ^^ Watch the live performance above. It's a really high, 'hip hoppy' and superb performance! I'm learning the dance steps now-simple but cute. They can really rap, song and dance... (Recommend to watch in larger screen for greater satisfaction)
2NE1 ROCKSSS~~~
*MUST WATCH*



GDragon & TaeYang: Korean Dream performance at MAMA 2009
This is not a really new song but it's in G-Dragon's solo album released in this August. However, this is the first time Taeyang & GD perform this song together live on stage! And yes, they always bring surprises to us and you won't be disappointed by this 'cool-and-hot' performance by both of them. I love their pure black and white uniforms. Really nice. GD is back to his black hair if you've noticed.



Bae Boo Jang (배부장) & Kim Boo Jang (김부장) - Lost Without You (Angel Remix)
It sounds like some english song to me. Nonetheless, I think it's a really cool and soothing song. Both their low, soft voices blend perfectly together. Makes me feel lonely though. Like to listen during revision.



Jo Kwon (조권) & Whale (웨일) - Dunk Shoot (덩크슛)
Everytime I listen to this song, I would increase my mp3 volume and dance with it. Haheho... Really. You should try. XP Interesting video.



Dynamic Duo - Guilty
Like the chorus...



Do Won Kyung - Good People (착한사람)
Like her voice, very unique! ^^



Taesabiae (태사비애) - I Love You (Feat. Dream Girls , 명준)
Nice.



2PM "Heartbeat"
I won't say I love this song BUT the MV is REALLY REALLY COOL AND CREATIVE!!!!!!!!
I love the dance! It's very very interesting. I like the part (from 1.38s) where one person seems to be controlling the rest of the guys and they look so dead like zombie! Their live performance is exactly the same too! They did not lip sync while they danced. They must have trained for a very long time before showing such great performance in front of audience.
*MUST WATCH*

No comments: