Thursday, 5 November 2009

KPOP (Nov)


[MV Ver.2 "Making"]Park Bom (박봄) - You And I
I really like this song! Listen to it everyday this week. I like this MV version too! Get to see all Park Bom's cute expression. Haheho... i like her black dress...



Brown Eyed Girls (브라운아이드걸스) - Sign (싸인)
Though this time no hot dance but I like this song more than abracadabra honestly. =P
Ga-in is getting prettier and prettier... Haheho...



브라운아이드걸스 (Brown Eyed Girls) - 잠에 취해 (Drunk On Sleep)
I like this song too but it does not have a MV. Ga-in is the one at the extreme right! ^^



SeeYa - His Voice
I like the chorus. ^^ Sound quality not very good.



One Two Feat. Seo In Young (Jewelry)- Bad Girl 2
It's a shorter version but I believe you'll still like it though. I like this kind of one-rapper-and-one-lovely-voice-girl combination song.. Haheho... =P

No comments: