Sunday, 2 May 2010

Daesung & Seungri @ Haha Mong Show





The YG family photo is damn cute! XD



HAHA!!! Love it!! Damn funny. If other BB members were to join in this MV, that will be marvelous!


Lyrics:

DaeSung

What did you just say? My name is.. DAESUNG?

You also think that I’m friendly, with country-side charm, like the next-door kid (ho)

No matter where I go, everyone loves me, You greet me again. No, how are YOU?

Finally you, too, say that you like me (Yo, Step Back), It’s too late, don’t even try

I was looking forward to getting plastic surgery, But I looked the same after

(BUT) I’m the best

Chicken CF (I shot that alone!)

Family Outing (It was powerful!)

Ooga Ooga DaDaBongi WadadaBoogen (Gibberish)

Ooga Ooga DaDaBongi (Say What? POWER)

Chiseled faces are so tiring, one look at my eye-smile, and you’re game set

[With] my Big Big Big Nose, [I laugh,] Hoot hoot hoot, (Yeh, feel me?)

Like Big Bang, Like Big Big Bang, Like Big Bang, Like Big Big Bang, (x2)

Do you really like me? Am I your ideal man?

Is it just safe to say I’m your ideal? What’s the truth?

Its ok~ Cuz I’m cool!

Big! Big! Big! I’m Big BANG!

*Girls squeal & fangirl about how hot YB, TOP, &GD are*

Seungri

Do you really think our hyungs are like that? (A-YO) (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP)

It’s me V.I.P.~

(listen) GD is the heart-breaker, this generation’s fashion leader

From Europe, France, Paris, imported, only GD hyung’s style

But it’s kinda embarrassing (HO!), kinda shameful to copy him (HO!)

It’s all over Dong Dae Moon (korean shopping district), GD’s hair, pants, panties (ho)

TOP hyung shoots movies, Did he die, no phone calls

With Lee Byung Hyun & Kwon Sang Woo,

He’s tight [with them] and won’t play with us

Taeyang hyung, every weekend, Just goes to church and prays,

Never even went on a date, You’re really a rare/historical find

Please get your head set straight, We are big bang, but,

Th-Th-Throw out your Solo thoughts, please,

We are one, all five have to get together to make! the! real! Big! Bang!

DS: Ah, I’m so lonely, seriously.

SR: I’m really lonely too!

DS: Hey, the thing I really don’t understand is that.. ahhh I think this is seasonal depression!

SR: AHH.. I need a woman!

DS&SR

WE’re people too, why can’t we date?

Even if you know, pretend you don’t know

Like Big Bang, Like Big Big Bang, Like Big Bang, Like Big Big Bang, (x2)

Our love lives! And our Freedom! Preserve them!

Like Big Bang, Like Big Big Bang, Like Big Bang, Like Big Big Bang, (x2)

SBS, Haha Mong

Translation Credits: Soleil@iBigBang



No comments: