Tuesday, 4 May 2010

NIGHTWISH


Let me introduce this famous metal band from Finland, NIGHTWISH!

"Nightwish is a metal band from Kitee, Finland, formed in 1996 by songwriter/keyboardistTuomas Holopainen, guitarist Emppu Vuorinen, and former vocalist Tarja Turunen. Nightwish is Finland's most successful band with more than 7 million albums & singles sold worldwide, 1 silver award, 11 gold awards, and 31 platinum awards."

The first song I heard from them, introduced by my cousin. I like the melody and the lyrics! ^^
You may not like rock music but try listening to this. Not a rock one but a soft yet painstaking song that will break your heart away... ><"
*MUST LISTEN*


I'm not that into rock music but I actually like this one. ^.-
Their MVs are all quite interesting. Movie-kind...


Their song names are very interesting too. This band is really unique and outstanding.
Enjoy their powerful wave of ROCK!





Official website:

No comments: