Saturday, 20 December 2008

Hana Kimi---Nakatsu-kun!!!

My cousin bought me a watch! So happy.
Work is as usual boring~ though somehow I get used to it le. I'm getting fatter and fatter! ><

Hana kimi is a funny and crazy drama! Love it! I love Nakatsu-kun!!! He's just too cute le. Prefer him than sano-kun.


Nakatsu is the one ( on the left side) beside the girl, Ashiya Mizuki (second row). On the right side is Sano.





His real name is Ikuta Toma.





Show you some of his funny moments...
He likes to talk to himself with exaggerated expressions and gestures. Funny man. =P
Hana Kimi JP - Nakatsu Monologue Episode 9


Hana Kimi - Nakatsu's Funny Moments 1/3
Oh my! He's too excited that he wears e panty on his head! haheho~

Hana Kimi - Nakatsu's funny Moments 2/3
(From 2:20) He can sleep easily.. haheho! kawai-ne!

Hana Kimi - Nakatsu's Funny Moments 3/3
His heart just melts whenever he sees Mizuki.











Next jap drama planning to watch: 1 Litre of Tears

No comments: