Sunday, 7 December 2008

Prom

Yo!!! Time to spam my prom photos.

Went to a salon introduced by my. Quite cheap la.

Making my hair...


Done!


Changed into my dress.


It's loose la! I had to keep pulling it up. ><





Sorry boss!





Gz wore like some ah long.


Should have wear a higher heels ah.



Boss looked cool! And phyllis was lovely!!!












大头贴



Haha!!! I love this photo!


Killer eyes



Ch looked shocked more than happy.



Jl was hot. Did the guys nosebleed when they saw my?? Haheho!



Lie: I did not tip-toe!




My aunt said our guys' looks not bad. -.-"


Me and Mr suibian



Me and ah long


Four gals




Chio bu!



I love S62!!!


Yo.


S62 gals. Cheers!


Can regconize the person beside me? Woah! Chio bu ah. Wee~i~wee!!


Haha...















Don't be mistaken.



Don't be mistaken again.


祝福你们!



Went to partyworld after that.
__ pple squeezed in gz's car! Oh my!


The room was damn big!!! 3 times bigger than a normal kbox room.
At the last hour, I was like a sleepy corpse. Damn sleepy and tired la.

No comments: