Wednesday, 24 December 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! \(^^)/

Today went to top one with ximei, portrait and ah nan. (haheho!) It was really fun singing with them. They were really high. Love working with them too. Because we can chat about gossips and everything even during work. (but of course we are doing our work at the same time la.) Although the job is very boring but somehow I don't dislike going to work when I always think of meeting with them. ^^ It's really fun hanging out with them. Glad to know evane too. She's a nice person. She has 36 hamsters at home!!! >< *stunned*

My contract ends at this month. So I'll be jobless again. Gonna find another job then. Most probably another tutoring? Haheho…

My cousin passed all his subjects for N level! Miracle. Anyway, congrats for him and hope he'll learn to be more guai next year.

Pray hard that I don't have work on this Saturday so that I can go to sentosa to meet my dear e2 lao peng yous…

Expecting a S62 class outing on Sunday. Hope it'll be a successful one.

How should I spend my first salary?? Haheho… but after minusing my expenses for prom and outings, not much left. Promised my cousin that I'll buy him a new wallet for his birthday present. I need to save some to buy xin nian yi (new yr clothes) too! ><

I wanna buy a psp but my aunt said "NO!" immediately.

By the way, to all you guys:
"MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! \(^^)/"

No comments: