Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Let's Learn Korean!---Simple Sentences 1

저는 정말 피곤해요.
Cheo-nun cheong-mal pi-gon-hae-yo.
I am really tired.

정말 어려워요.
Cheong-mal eo-ryeo-wo-yo
It is really difficult.

정말 쉬워요.
Cheong-mal shi-wo-yo
It is really easy.

잘 몰라요.
Chal mol-la-yo
I'm not sure or I don't know exactly.

잠시만 기다리세요.
Cham-shi-man ki-da-ri-se-yo
Please wait a moment.

깍아 주세요.
Kak-ga ju-se-yo
Please give a discount.

남자친구가 있어요?
Nam-ja-chin-gu-ga is-seo-yo
Do you have a boyfriend?

한국노래를 듣고 싶어요.
Han-guk-no-lae-reul dut-go-shi-peo-yo
I'd like to listen to Korean Song.

한국음식을 먹고 싶어요.
Han-guk-eum-shi-geul meok-go shi-peo-yo
I'd like to eat Korean food.

화장실이 어디에요?
Hwa-jang-shil-li eo-di-ye-yo?
Where is the restroom?

얼마나 걸려요?
Eol-ma-na keol-ryeo-yo?
How long does it take?

정말 맛있어요.
Cheong-mal ma-shi-seo-yo
It is really delicious.

No comments: