Saturday, 24 October 2009

8Eight - Goodbye My Love (잘가요 내사랑)


" 8eight " - GoodBye my Love (잘가요 내사랑) ft. Kim So Eun and Jinwoon (2am) MV
I really love this song & MV!!! Although it was released in this year june, I would still like to share with you.^^ Even if I have already posted it, I think good song is worth listening twice. The MV story is really sad. It actually makes an impact on me. Especially the part when the guy said "Saranghae (I love you)" to the video camera before he died. ><
*MUST WATCH & LISTEN*



8Eight - Goodbye My Love (Comeback) (June 11th, 2009)
Their live performance was great too! =P I like this group combination: rapper raps well, female vocalist's voice is powerful and male vocalist's singing makes me feel sad.



8eight - 심장이없어 (I don't have a heart) MV ft. Sohee
A story of a love between a vampire and a human. Nice song too. I'm starting to like 8eight...

No comments: