Tuesday, 20 October 2009

KPOP 4 (Oct 2009)


Beast (B2ST / 비스트) - Bad Girl
I think for a new boys group, this is considered not bad(in terms of song, dance and style). But don't really see any unqiue/different things from them than other typical korean boys group. MV style is actually quite typical too. The blond hair reminds me of G-Dragon... XP



Zhang Liyin (장리인) & Donghae (동해) - 晴天雨天 (Moving On)
This is actually not a korean but chinese song. You might think that the female singer is a korean singing a chinese song. but you are wrong! She's from china. Just that she was trained in korea. If you find her familiar, most probably you've heard her song "Timeless" sang with Xiah before. That song was damn nice and for those who have never heard before, please listen for once at least! =P
Anyway, I like her voice. I like the front part. MV was yet a pity as it's not only budget but also waste on having super junior donghae(the male celebrity) in the MV. Could have made so much better. I think zhang liyin looks rather mature here but she's only one year older than me! Nonetheless, she's young and talented!



SHINee (샤이니) - Ring Ding Dong (링딩동)
The first time I heard this song, I was like is this supposed to be shinee's song?? Seems like they have changed their style for this comeback. This song tastes totally different from their BBF OST "Stand by me". I usually don't go for this kind of song BUT it has been my song of the day! ^^ Haheho... I don't know why, the song I listened most today is this one and I actually like the part "Ring Ding Dong~"...
*SONG OF THE DAY*



Shin Tai Kwon (신태권) feat Outsider (아웃사이더) - Happy Ending
Rock rocks! With outsider, it rocks even more! Haheho... The singer tilts his head while singing and hitting e drums... X)

No comments: