Thursday, 29 October 2009

Big Bang - 声をきかせて(Let Me Hear Your Voice)/Park Bom (박봄) - You And I


Big Bang - 声をきかせて(Let Me Hear Your Voice)
OMG OMG!!! Come everyone! Come listen to this song!! Haheho... I really like this song, even the first time I listened to it. I don't know whether I'll get sick of this song(most likely no)but I've been listening to this song the whole day!
Perhaps it has been some time since Big Bang has come together to sing a song, I feel very touched when I listened and watched the MV. ><" The MV was rather simple though. It's good to see Daesung back after recovering from his recent accident. Taeyang though can go on solo himself but I still prefer Big Bang to stay forever! I really like his chorus part. Seungri's "flu-like" voice attracts me too. Haha! You get what I mean? G-Dragon and TOP rapping part is as awesome as usual, just that it's too short! >< *SONG OF THE DAY*



Park Bom (박봄) - You And I [1st Solo Single]
After 2NE1's Sandara released her first solo song "kiss" featuring Lee Minho in the MV, it's Park Bom's turn now! Let's not focus too much on her look but rather her voice. It's powerful and unique I think. It's my second favourite song currently! ^^
I like the MV story. It's quite sad. ><" To see a girl doing so much for a guy, I'm really touched. "Am I willing to do so for my loved one too?" Can see Park Bom's long and beautiful legs near the end. I like her shoes! ^^ The male character is quite cute. Looks a bit like Kim Bum("Yijung" in BBF). =P Haheho...



4 Minute (포미닛) - What A Girl Wants (여자가 뭘 원하)



Seeya (씨야) - 그 놈 목소리 (His Voice) [Mini Album "Rebloom"]



Mighty Mouth (마이티마우스) feat InSooni (인순이) - 웃어 (Smile)
Artists in the video :
4Minute (포미닛), Kara (카라), Epik High (에픽하이), After School (애프터스쿨), 2AM, Lee Seung Gi (이승기), Baek Ji Young (백지영), Taegoon (태군), Kim Tae Woo (김태우)
Lee Seung Gi definitely has the nicest smile! Haheho...
Though the MV is damn simple but I like it! Mighty Mouth's songs are always so carefree, creative and cute! ^^
Everyone, let's smile! =D



epik Soul (투레픽 소울) - Hero [Special Collaboration Single Project]
I like the chorus! =)

No comments: