Saturday, 17 October 2009

KPOP 3 (Oct 2009)


SNSD Chocolate Love MV
I like the fan dance and the part where their hands one goes up and another goes down. I wish I could dance too! Haheho... =P



f(x) - Chocolate Love Offical MV
I think these 2 versions not very different. Just that f(x) version has rap added. Dance wise, I prefer snsd's one. Notice that snsd's mv started with a bit of f(x)'s part and vice versa...



Lee Ssang (리쌍) & Lee Hyo Ri (이효리) feat Jung Min (정인)- 헤어지지 못하는 여자, 떠나가지 못하는 남자 티져(Girl Unable to Separate, Boy Unable to Leave)
I like the MV concept! The song, the rap, the mv, people around wearing masks and looking unhappy, the ending part... We should treasure the people around us... ><



Clazziquai Project (클래지콰이) - Tell Yourself [Vol.4 'Mucho Punk']
It has been released a month ago already. But just feel that it's a nice bedtime song so decided to post it. ^^



Yes I'm In Love (feat. Taecyeon) - Bada
I like this song. =) Her voice is powerful... Should make a mv for this song.



Yoon Do Hyun(윤도현) - If I Were You, I Would (너라면 좋겠어)
It feels like an old, nostalgic song... =)

No comments: