Tuesday, 19 January 2010

KPOP (Jan 2010)


C.N Blue (씨엔블루) - 외톨이야 (Alone)
If you like Shinwoo in "You're beautiful" drama, may be you will like this song even more!! He's so shuai in the MV. Even if you are not, this is definitely one of the best ksongs for this month. ^^
*SONG OF THE WEEK*



DIA (디아) - Another Boy (딴놈)
She may make you think of 2NE1's Park Bom but I find both of them different. =P
Like this song very much. Her live performance is steady and really shows off her strong vocal.



F.Cuz (포커즈) - Jiggy (지기)
Although I think the dance is not very "manly" for a group of 4 guys, I quite like it actually. Perhaps, I'd prefer 2NE1 dances to it instead. Haheho...



ZE:A-Love Coach
Instead of recommending their first hit "Mazeltov", I prefer this song to the latter. This group has a lot of people man... Although their dance is so more cool, F.Cuz gives me a deeper impression. These 2 boy groups are just introduced this month.



어니스트 (Ernest) - Because I'm Weary [God of Study OST]
Nice OST. I'm already weary though school just started. ><"
Feel like watching this drama... XP Looks interesting. Moreover, the guy in the middle and the one at the extreme right acted in "Queen Seon Deok" too!! Anyway, QSD is really an awesome historical korean drama you shouldn't miss if you like "Jewel in the Palace/Da chang jin", "Iljimae" or "Hong Gil dong" like me!! \(^^)/

No comments: