Friday, 8 January 2010

KPOP 2 (Dec 2009)


H-Eugene-사랑경보 Love Warning (Feat. Joo Hee Of 8Eight)
I really like Joo Hee's voice man. Powerful, heavenly... Reminds me of Maria Carey sometimes.



FT.Triple- Love Letter
Although I wish Hongki is inside too, FT Triple (instead of FT island) still did a great job for this sorrowful song. So young and talented... XP



Namolla Family- Breakdown
I like this song! Unique group name, unique group combination...



Namolla Family-아이처럼 Like a child (feat. 강민희)



Super Junior Ryeowook - Insomnia
First original version is from Craig David, then followed by a korean version from Wheesung, and now a new english version from Ryeowook! This is my all-time favourite song and I think he sings well too. However, my most favourite is still Wheesung's... ^^



Big Mama Lee Young Hyun - Ready for Love



Super Junior & Girls Generation/SNSD- S.E.O.U.L song
Cute MV by Suju & SNSD! =P If I'm wrong, this song & MV are produced to promote seoul, the beautiful capital/city of Korea.
*MUST WATCH*



We Fell In Love[Ga-In(Brown Eyed Girls) & Jo Kwon(2AM)]
[Extracted]"We Fell In Love" is composed by Lee MinSoo (who did Abracadabra) and Brown Eyed Girls JeA. The lyrics are written by Jo Kwon, GaIn and Kim EeNa.
Song is also created for the show "We Got Married" to leave memories of them.
All money earned from this song will be used for charity..



Jewelry-Love Story

No comments: