Thursday, 28 January 2010

KPOP 2 (Jan 2010)


Daesung(Big Bang) - Cotton Candy(솜사탕)
After GD and Taeyang's solo songs, here's Daesung's new single! ^^
Feel like eating cotton candy and swinging along to the 'summery' melody of the song on a large grassland, or strolling at a beach near the sea on a windy and sunny day. =)



SNSD (소녀시대) (Girls Generation) - Oh! (오)
Quite a cute song. But still not as powerful as 'Gee' I think.



2PM-Tik Tok
From the Cass Beer CF featuring Yoon Eun Hye, Nichkhun and Taecyeon [2PM].



The Film (더 필름) - 두근두근 (Tomorrow)
AAAHHH!!! Snow~~ I want touch snow, I want wear winter clothes, I want experience winter! I know it's not that romantic because it's really very cold but I want to experience it at least once! XD



Lee Seung Gi - Love Taught Me To... 사랑이 술을 가르쳐
He really has a low voice... =O Like the chorus...



HybRefine (하이브리파인) - You Can Fly
Creative group name.
They have this interesting MV "Starlight Love". The light effects are very nice sia. He's like playing some o2jam game or what. Haheho...

No comments: