Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Being a teacher is not easy.

Click on images to see them in clearer/larger view.


The student was imagining himself doing the paper in the forest. Or else, where does the bear come from?




The student gave an even more difficult question.



Don't push the responsibility.



Nice drawing.



Hey I learned that in my H3. Haheho. The teacher was very nice to offer the bonus mark.


Ohmy. Talented artist.



OPS.



I like the teacher! Creative.



I <3 you. I just learned that from Rj! Haheho...



Is the student okay?



Turn impossible to possible. Vice versa. You know what I mean? =P



Teacher: "Dont' challenge me. I'm better at drawing."



The student did exactly what the question asked!


"Not again."



The student hopes for a miracle. And it came true.


No comments: