Tuesday, 9 June 2009

《不能說的·秘密》Secret



Happened to watch this movie on TV last night. Initially when the movie was released, I thought it was just a typical pure love movie but I was wrong. It's more than what I have expected from Jay as he was originally a singer and this is the first film he produced. Then, I remembered some of my friends asked me to go and watch it as the ending was an unexpected twist. But I never watch it until last night. Haheho.

Honestly, I enjoyed watching the movie. I was rather bored by the first 15 minutes of the show. Then the part where Jay and Yu Hao fought against each other in the piano battle is amazingly exciting. Their fingers were like flying above those piano keys. I wonder how long they had practiced to play at such lightning speed.

I think Jay was just being himself more than acting in the movie. (personal opinion...)

Although as they slowly revealed the secret to the audience, I had more doubts instead. But I do not want to say the secret out here because just in case there are people who have not watched this movie before are looking at my post now. It's a 不能說的秘密. Don't look out for the secret before you watch it. And for those who still have some unsolvable questions regarding the movie, you can visit this website which will give all the answers.

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E4%B8%8D%E8%83%BD%E8%AA%AA%E7%9A%84%C2%B7%E7%A7%98%E5%AF%86

However, some explanations I don't really understand. ><

Jay Chou is really talented! ^^


The piano battle!

No comments: