Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Drawings

I just digged them out from my very very old file which I don't remember I still keep it till now. XP The papers are already yellowish in colour, crumpled and dirty. ><
I think I drew these during upper primary or lower secondary period. I copied the drawings from a chinese textbook. So, if anyone of you can recognise, please tell me. Like do you remember any chinese stories you read are about some treasure being stolen by a 侠女 etc as interpreted from my drawings. Haheho!! =P

The first one is the original and the second version is edited using my hp's "photoDJ". I wanted them to look clearer and nicer. Are the effects nice or they make the drawings worse? ><


I like this most and it took me the longest time to complete compared to the other two.



Feel like colouring it but afraid will make it worse.



This is simpler.






This one is really being poorly maintained. >< Feel so sorry for it. Cannot really see the details clearly.


Trying to recover it but doesn't seem to help much. XP

No comments: