Monday, 23 February 2009

Boys Before Flowers



Been watching it for these few days... I think it's nice leh. I think all 3 versions are nice! They are all largely similar la but there are still some minor parts different that make them all unique and nice. =)



Click on the image below to view clearly. The main actors/actresses in the 3 different versions.



I like jap makino, tw & kor tao ming si, jap rui, kor yi jung... haheho... =P

If you have watched 'delightful girl choon hyang' right, you will realize ji hoo's first love is actually acted by choon hyang... She's so pretty! Mong ryong's father acted as jan di's father... haha! I think he looks funny...


You like which version one?



























I think yi jung is very cool! ^^


I think they really look alike.





Their looks when they were younger...
Wow... doesn't really change much...




I think she's sweet...

1 comment:

Joanna said...

나 또한 꽃을 통해 남자를 좋아해요.

F4를 한국어 일본과 대만의 F4를보다가 가장 매력적입니다.

=)