Tuesday, 24 February 2009

First day for training!

This morning made my ah ma angry.
Felt really bad after that.
Apologized to her when I returned home immediately. Glad that she has forgiven me! ^^

Hurray! I got the job but it's different from my previous admin job. This time I am allocated to the call center.
Today is the first day for training (2 days) at the main office. Oh my! It's quite sian and I fell asleep for several times. Unlike me, other guys were really listening attentively… guilty… Two of them kept asking questions and I would always ask Evangeline what they were asking about. ><
I can hardly absorb anything at the second half of the lecture. I wonder if I am able to handle enquiries from members when I really go for the job.

But one good thing is that cookie, candy, cake and I are all assigned to the woodlands branch! ^^ So happy!!!
Unfortunately, Evangeline is assigned to the tampines branch which is nearer to her house. >< I'll miss her! All the best to her and hope the weirdo would not disturb her. Haha! =P

Another troublesome thing is that we need to wear formal clothes for all working days! No more dress-down days for us. I think I need to buy more formal clothes and also a pair of court shoes/heels! Argh… $$$$$$ Hope $$$ drops from the sky.
I think those who are assigned to customer service sector are more pathetic because they need to apply some make-up too (for the female la).

Enough for reporting, I gonna read my cpf stuff le. Just like how my mei zi mug for tax? I don't like memory work! Now I know why she is so stressed for her job le. Hope we do not need tests… But I think may be I'll fall asleep after a few minutes reading those notes... Bless me.

Hope I will like my job. ^^

No comments: