Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Driving or Korean or BOTH???

여러분 잘 지내셨어요? [Everyone, how have you been?]

Oh man, I successfully installed hangul typing software into my computer and now I can type in hangul!! Hurray!

My 2-months CPF job ended last week and I started hunting for jobs this week. Joined 4 agencies already. Though there are many job offers but they are either too far or (whatever la)...

These few days I've been thinking whether I should go for driving or korean lessons. >< (Please give me ur advice!) Seems like a lot of my friends are learning driving now but it requires quite a sum of money. My family encourages me to learn driving but they didn't show any support when I said I wanted to learn korean. They said learn Japanese language is more useful for me. Argh. But I love korean more. Or, should I just learn it by myself? I dunno... I thought going for lessons is more effective in learning a foreign language. Do you agree? (Or think otherwise?)

Life without school is so different. Now I rot at home and seriously don't know what I can do besides using the computer. Please help me suggest some activities I can do. 도와 주세요 ! [HELP!]

No comments: