Sunday, 31 May 2009

Lang-8




This is a website I've just found where you can practise and improve the language you want to learn by writing entries and post on lang-8 to be ready for others to help you correct them. On the other hand, you can do the same thing to other learners too. It's like a give & take thing. Seems interesting and I immediately registered for it. Haheho. And I just wrote my first korean entry. Hope there'd be some responses. I'll try my best to continue writing to improve my korean, both speaking and writing. ^^ Ajar ajar hwaiting!


"안녕하세요. 저는 징롱이라고 합니다. 싱가폴사람입니다.
저는 한국어를 정말 좋아해서 지금음 싱가폴 어학원에서 한국어를 공부해요. 하자만 조금 어려워요. 아직도 한국어를 잘 못합니다.
잘 부탁드립나다.감사합니다! ^^"
It may seem short to you but I spent quite some time just typing these few sentences. Considering that it's no longer just typing english alphabets but korean 'alphabets' which are totally different. I'll try my best to memorise which 'alphabet' is for which key to speed up my typing pace. Haheho.
Just in case for those who don't understand what I've written and are interested to know, here's the translated version:
"Hi. I'm Jingrong. I'm a Singaporean.
I really like korean language, so now I'm studying it in a Singapore language institute(actually not really). but it's a bit difficult. Until now, I still don't speak korean well.
请多多指教。Thank you! ^^"

1 comment:

monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.